onsdag 14 januari 2009

Day 4 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

Today we have been on the Jamaica Island and the city of Montego Bay , it was so powerful to see all the relaxing people, they sang reggie, smoked whatever it was and just chilled out . We were on the beach almost the whole day except for the last hour that we spent on the Jamaican Bobsled cafe , that was really cool , if you have seen the movie Coolrunnings you will understand what I mean . On Jamaica I met a busdriver, his name was Walter . I got his card and we will keep in touch, I promised him that I will learn him to drive in snow and of course on the right side of the road . Tomorrow we will arrive at Cayman Islands and we will swim with Stingrays , I am looking forward to that meeting .... see you all !
Kisses from the Carribean

Inga kommentarer: